Kaylee getting wet and Pa Pa and Kaylee together!

Neal and I have had the added blessing of having Kaylee stay with us this week. She is Jeffrey's 2 year old daughter. We are having so much fun and she is so cute. She is smart, too! She likes to watch, "Shawn the Sheep" movies, she likes to read, she likes to blow bubbles, or more likely catch the ones we blow. She can play the game "Matching" and find most of the pairs. She is blessed with a great memory. "Grandma, you said we would have ice cream before bed." Oops, have I forgotten how smart her dad was at bedtime. Anyway, Kaylee and Grandpa just finished having a water fight. Kaylee said, "Grandpa got me wet!" I said, "He is in trouble!" She said, "Why? I liked it!" We are going to be kept young with grandchildren like her around. Jeffrey works in Portland during the week and comes out all weekend. It works for all of us. Life is Good! Love, Laura
P.S. "Pa Pa, I love you! Kaylee :-)
1 comment:
Cute!! Hope you all have fun!
Post a Comment