Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kaylee Our Little Helper!!!


Kaylee wants her Pa Pa to know that she is not just being waited on. She is a great help to her Grandma and Grandpa. Yesterday I was moving the dryer clothes to the counter to fold. I turned around and Kaylee had gotten her stepping stool and was loading the dryer with the clothes from the washer. What a sweetie! Today she insisted on setting her place for dinner. She is modeling the new princess pjs she picked out at F.M. She dances all around after putting it on. The bottom of her collage is all about her getting ready for bed. She brushes her teeth and washes her face. The final precious moment was when we were getting ready to eat dinner. Tonight she folder her arms and said, "Don't we have to do this?" What can I say, she is a blessing for us. Jeffrey, you have done a wonderful job with her. Thank you for letting us help to take care of her. Love, Kaylee, Grandma and Grandpa
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

I love it - she is so adorable!

Jennifer said...

You are the blessing! She is so lucky to have a grandma like you. You are amazing.

And yes...she's adorable! We can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. My kids are so excited.