Bronner and Jessica just returned from a trip to Ventura, California. They had a great visit with Uncle Bob and Aunt Jean. Brought some yummy oranges back and some beautiful pictures. Apparently, Uncle Bob and Jessica bought some new hats. In fact they have started a new Hat Club. The real name of the club is "Vintage" Uncle Bob. I laughed my head off when I found out that sweet Aunt Jean actually (by accident) named the club all by herself. One day Bob came home wearing the hat and she told him he looked like a "??". The name stuck. So, of course, Jessie bought me one as well and now I am a member. Yes, my children, Aunt Jessie is rubbing off on me and I am loving every minute. Whether you like our appearance or not, I have to tell you the hat is very warm and cozy when walking here on the cold and windy beaches of Oregon. This is a true story, no blarney! Love to you all and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Laura
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Bronner and Jessica just returned from a trip to Ventura, California. They had a great visit with Uncle Bob and Aunt Jean. Brought some yummy oranges back and some beautiful pictures. Apparently, Uncle Bob and Jessica bought some new hats. In fact they have started a new Hat Club. The real name of the club is "Vintage" Uncle Bob. I laughed my head off when I found out that sweet Aunt Jean actually (by accident) named the club all by herself. One day Bob came home wearing the hat and she told him he looked like a "??". The name stuck. So, of course, Jessie bought me one as well and now I am a member. Yes, my children, Aunt Jessie is rubbing off on me and I am loving every minute. Whether you like our appearance or not, I have to tell you the hat is very warm and cozy when walking here on the cold and windy beaches of Oregon. This is a true story, no blarney! Love to you all and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment